We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our award-winning team working remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a versatile designer to manage the design direction in a variety of areas, provide leadership on all areas of user experience and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Please note: this is a flexible (hours may change month-to-month) freelance role and not a full-time position, hours worked will be invoiced for at the end of each month and you will be responsible for all admin including taxes relating to earnings.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks including but not limited to
- Web and mobile app user interface design, user experience mapping
- Creating promotional material and social media collateral
- Picture editing, illustrations, media production, video editing
- Collaborating with brands on collateral for advertising campaigns, including NFT artwork
Skills and experience
- Previous Digital Design experience
- A keen eye for detail and what makes powerful design
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe programs
- Video and photography skills
- Proactive – able to show initiative and ideas to constantly improve
- A flexible working attitude, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Willing to learn and research about new technologies and paradigms in order to be up-to-speed and best-placed to assist the team
- Ability to represent the company in a professional, friendly manner
- Interest in Cryptocurrencies/NFTs/Blockchain/Web 3.0
Equally important is being a complementary fit into the team.
- Motivated – you will be in frequent communication with your teammates, but the ability to work autonomously is key
- Flexible – expect lots to change as we navigate uncharted waters, we approach every challenge with an open mind
- Active listener – allow the speaker to fully engage, but always willing to put your own ideas forward
- Teamworker – not afraid to chip in and get involved in anything to help the progress of the company
- Responsible – take ownership and acts in the best interests of the company & its values
- Dependable – consistent in your approach and a reliable pair of hands under pressure is of the utmost importance for us as we move quickly
Register your interest
To express your interest in this opportunity at Vivid IoV Labs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include the following details to help us get to know you, the more information the better:
- Links to any relevant profiles, social media and websites
- Examples of projects and previous work
- Details of any references
As this is a design role we are expecting to be wowed by your cv and portfolios, good luck!
Vivid IoV Labs
Vivid IoV Labs formed from the winning team of UCL and Ripple’s Block-Sprint 2019 Hackathon. We are creating a more inclusive internet using emerging web 3 technologies.
Our focus is on the Internet of Value and Web 3.0, by using and developing new tools we are committed to creating next gen applications for fairer revenue distribution and superior user experiences.
Our app is called Peerkat and it is a gateway into Web 3.0 providing opportunities for users to earn tokens through interactions with brands.
About the team
Our small team has laid some great foundations in the industry in our first year, including winning various awards. The founding team is well balanced, creative and technically skilled, as well as boasting significant experience of working within technology startups.
This means not only are we able to build the product – designing and implementing the technically demanding tech stack improvements to interoperable blockchain-based payments and machine learning algorithms, but also the commercialisation aspect where we have the knowledge of how to build and scale operational, sales and marketing teams.
We have added two excellent developers since founding the company and you will be joining a team with real traction!
We might be a scrappy startup, but we have important values and they should resonate:
- A new day. New ideas. A new you.
- Be grateful for the opportunity
- Celebrate every single win
- Deliberate cautiously, act decisively
- Do common things uncommonly well
- Remember the endgame
- Show up every time
- Take care of colleagues, customers and the world
Vivid IoV Labs Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We view our employees and subcontractors as our most valuable asset and seek to conduct business in an atmosphere of mutual respect and professionalism.
It is our policy to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, colour, origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age or disability.